Sunday, August 30, 2009

Interview


Time : 9.22 a.m.
Date : 15 July 2009
Venue : "Tepi highway hulu kelang"



Hye this is me going to my interview.. This interview actually one of my assignment for subject English for Professional. I'm also bring my certificate that i just got from my boy the night before that. He's helping me by bring my certificate from my hometown. He also went to see my mom..huhu... You think about my feeling that time??? I'm so nervous and scared actually...hehe...
Okay..okay...back to the point..hehe... My opinion, my interview just sucks because i do not have such a great confident to face all the questions from the selected panels. I've tried my hard to look relax, confident and answer the question given but i still not good enough....huhu...

This is Nurul. She is my classmate + my housemate... She possing while walking to the interview with full of smile...hehe... She also face the same problem with me.. Both of us do not have enough self-confident....huhu... She cute in her baju kurung right??hehe
Below is our other pose. All of this picture have been captured by Saidatul Ashikin....hehe.. Thanks a lot to her....



This guy is one of Shikin's classmate... This picture has been captured because he suddenly came from the junction..hehe... We called him as 'Aboh' or Dayat....






No comments: