Monday, May 21, 2012

Mark Zuckerberg Married Priscilla Chan

Assalamualaikum and Hi,


Today I was so shock while reading the news on internet. Facebook's founder & CEO married his long-time love Priscilla Chan. Okay, I was so surprise because there is no news but suddenly they are married after Mark updated his Facebook status.








So, to all of young and single ladies out there please keep in mind that Mark Zuckerberg does not available anymore and please proceed to the other single and rich guys. Hahaa


I want to congrats to Mark for his wedding that such simple and low-profile as no bigger event like the others millionaire. Thanks and keep your low profile identity Mark. People will pleasant with your own attitude. 


For my last word, I am so angry with you. Even you want to marry her, at least please call and invite me! I know I'm your past memory only. But.... Hahahaha... Just kidding Mark. Enjoy your newlywed!!! 







foot note: checking on others single guy out there! =) 


















No comments: